· Completed Outdoor Adventure Release form (turned in during check-in)
· Completed Camp Cowboy Liability/Medical Form (turned in during check-in)
· Light, casual summer clothing for three days
· Comfortable closed-toe shoes for the ropes course
· Comfortable shoes
· Swim suit (or clothes you don’t mind getting wet)
· Bug spray
· Day pack/backpack (to take a change of clothes in on Saturday)
· Money (if you would like to buy anything from the food truck or vending machines)
· ANYTHING OSU!! Go pokes!!!
WHAT YOU WILL GET AT CAMP
· One free t-shirt
· One free water bottle
· Meals (Dinner on Friday; breakfast, lunch, dinner on Saturday; breakfast on Sunday)
· MANY MEMORIES AND NEW FRIENDS!!